Monday, July 14, 2008

Monday 14th July 2008

ISABEL:

Hi computer, it's time to up-to-date this blog, since the during the weekend lots of activities have been done.

To begin with, on Friday evening there was an assembly in which some scary tales were performed. Afterwars, some student awards were given (as well as a chocolate). I was one of them due to my hard work in class and homework. Once it finished, I played some table tennis with Kasia and then listened to her playing wonderful songs in the piano.

On Saturday, it was time to go to Cambridge. I did sightseeing with Julia, a Spanish girl, and also did some shopping but not too much. I purchased an eye mask, as here I wake up every morning because of the light, a blue Cambridge's sweater, a book and some cookies for my relatives. I believe it was the best day of the week, since not only did we visit a new place, but we danced on the disco as well, which is one of the things I enjoy the most: dancing.


Finally, my first week ended with an exciting visit to Thorpe Park, though is must be said it was a bit expensive: the entrance cost £40, and I also paid for a fastrack in order to avoid queueing, and this meant £20 further. Anyway, I don't actually care about this, since it was worth it. I went on eight rides, all of them full of adrenaline: Collosos, Nemesis Inferno, Rush, Vortex, No way out, Stealth, Samuray and Detonator. The weather was fantastic, but I didn't get on any water ride in case I got cold.

No comments: